Driving Abroad - VE103 Request Form

If you are planning to Driving Abroad using your leased vehicle, you will need a VE103 certificate. This certificate covers you Driving Abroad to any part of the EU. Please fill out the following form to request a VE103 certificate. One of our members of staff will then be in touch asap regarding the driving abroad certificate that you have requested.

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.